Hey, what's up?

Hello, and welcome to the Epi-blog: The Official Blog of Epilogue: The QC Harry Potter Alliance. You may notice a certain affinity for colons..... and there is nothing I can say to that. So, how do you like this background? I find it really spiffy, and love how Epilogue-y it is. Keep checking back for updates and things, especially once we really get going.

So, we (Myself and my fellow Epilogue-starter-uppers.... which is the dorkiest thing I think I have ever typed) are really excited about this group. Seriously. You will probably be seeing fliers everywhere you go in the near future. You should pick them up and distribute them to your Potter-minded friends. (But it's not a fan club!)

Speaking of which, I am going to try to make an FAQ section so that I don't have to make blogs saying basic things over and over when I could be telling you shiny, new things. But also because I currently feel the need to mention that we are not a fan club at every opportunity, and making the FAQ may cure me of that. Not entirely sure of how to make an FAQ page, but it's in the works.

I'd also like to apologize for any annoyances that I or the other starter-uppers have inflicted or will inflict upon you or anyone else. Because under all that annoying-ness is just someone who believes in what we're trying to do, and wants it to be as successful as possible. That said, we will try to restrict the annoying-ness to people who haven't heard about Epilogue yet. You also have full permission to be annoying back to us (within reason) and even fuller permission to be annoying to said people who haven't heard about Epilogue yet.

I think I'll wrap this up now, I've typed for long enough, I think. To summarize:

  • Cool background, no?
  • Excitement! Rapture! Hoorah!
  • FAQ Section? Maybe?
  • Sorry for being annoying.
  • Please be annoying.
  • Tell your friends.
So, for now, I think I'll leave you with two reminders.
  1. Interest meeting! Saturday, September 6, 1:00 pm Moline Public Library, YA Section, snacks provided (That's important.)
  2. It's not a fan club.
Much love,

Zina

0 comments:

Newer Post Home